One Heart Ministries supports a program which focuses on supporting both young parents and their children through 5 core services.
- Case management and family support services.
- Referral and connection to prenatal care and reproductive health services
- Nurturing, parenting, and life skills education and mentoring and support services.
- Father involvement and support services.
- Substance Abuse Awareness
One Heart Ministries offers:
- Supportive case management and assistance with securing services, such as a childcare vouchers, food pantry referrals, doctors appointments, WIC, TANF, WorkFirst, employment, job training opportunities, college/university admissions and more.
- Mentoring and life coaching workshops including topics such as pre-natal care, parenting, life skills, financial literacy, career planning, substance abuse awareness, healthy relationships, social media reputation and other issues concerning today’s teens.
- An incentive program that allows teen parents to earn free items for their children such as diapers, clothing, toys, equipment, accessories and so much more.
- If eligible, program participants may receive a daily or monthly bus pass.
Free Flowing Group Sessions:
D.A.D.– Discovering Awesome Dads- Male Group
M.O.M.– Making Outstanding Moms- Female Group
No More Drama– Co-parenting – Co Ed Group
I.C.R.Y.– I Can Raise You-Parent and Children Group